- Only our accepted abbreviations are allowed. Please see the list here if you have questions on the abbreviation you wish to use. Your ad could be cancelled if non-standard abbreviations are used within the text of your ad.
- Remember, to make your ad more readable, appropriate spaces and punctuation between words must be included in your ad.
- Work at 1分11选5平台 and Out of State Loan ads are not accepted.
- All ads are non-refundable and are not pro-rated but may be cancelled early, for your convenience by contacting a classified ADvisor.
- You always have the option to view the price and ad before paying for it.
- Pre-payment is required for all web ads. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
- Errors in publication. It is agreed the Telegraph Herald is not to be held responsible for errors in publication. It is agreed that the Telegraph Herald accepts responsibility for errors only on first insertion of the advertisement. It is further agreed that in no case shall the Telegraph Herald be held liable for selling losses incurred by errors in publication or failure to insert an advertisement into the paper.
- Liability. The advertiser assumes liability for the content of all advertising authorized for publication and any claims that arise against the Publisher.
- Acceptability. The Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement.
if you'd like to place an employment/help wanted ad, please call one of our ADvisors at 563-588-5600 or 800-562-6014.
If you experience any problems placing an ad or using Ad Owl, you can always call our Classified ADvisors, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. at 563-588-5600 or 800-562-6014.